Monday, 22 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day - Better Late Than Never




Pinstripe Shirt - Thrifted
Lace Top - River Island
Black Leggings - no idea!
Brogues - Primark
Bag - New Look
Parka - New Look
Realised that I haven't done an outfit post in a while! Recently my life has consisted of school work, paid work and gymming. The next month is going to be so vile in the fact that I'll be working ridiculously hard to get through my final exams, missing social interaction :(:( but not long until Ibiza, freedom etc..

.Also have been applying for a few fashion internships for the summer. A retro London based company has replied which looks a-maz-ing but the logistics of staying in London for a month, along with the costs, are a bit unrealistic. After more investigation I've found one alot closer to home in Bristol for Motel, so will be emailing this eve! The future's excitinnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment