Wednesday, 7 August 2013

A Day In Southampton & New Shoes!







Have had a lovely day in Southampton with the fam! My sister Rhi (hola if you're reading) is in the process of moving into a student house which is super nice - and came with a free space hopper left in the living room (amazing). Took a few photos here and there - along with an outfit of the day which will be live any minute! We went to eat at a restaurant called 'Wild Lime' which, I'm sad to say, has overtaken Wagamama to be my new fav restaurant. And I really love Wagamama. It was ridiculously divine, and they even make cocktails in jamjars?! Fingers are tightly crossed that they build one in Exeter so I can work there once I start uni in September (grades permitting) and just bask in its deliciousness. I also had a cheeky shop, managing to find a pair of 'Monkee Genes' which retail at like £70 for £2.50 in a charity shop. Brilliant. And I picked up these buckled cut out boots from New Look simply because they will go with everything and will definitely be a uni staple. All in all, a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment